September 9-11, 2013 in Seattle, WA
Effective strategic marketing communicates your credit union’s value, sets your brand apart, improves the member experience, and drives bottom line growth and profitability. It’s time to dial it up.
Join the Credit Union Executives Society in Seattle on September 9th for the School of Strategic Marketing, led by Mark Weber, CEO of Weber Marketing Group. This is the first year of a two-year program designed for senior leaders and credit union marketing executives who want to learn the keys to strategy-focused marketing and branding. Space is absolutely limited.
Accomplished US and Canadian thought-leaders will guide attendees in discussions, application and case studies on:
- How to build and implement a marketing strategy that drives results and increases ROI.
- Evolving the role of the marketing team and your senior leadership to impact your organization.
- Marketing’s changing and growing role in channel strategies: online, mobile, branch, effective SEO, social media and engagement.
- Effective market research to segment and drive mission-critical strategies.
- Bringing vision to life through branding and cultural transformation.
- How Nintendo of America and Starbucks build cultural engagement.
- Moving your brand to a market-leading position.
Premier US and Canadian Speakers
- Tim Russell, Manager, Learning and Development, Nintendo of America
- Mark Weber, CEO, Weber Marketing Group
- Mike Watson, Principal, Wazuku Advisory Group
- Josh Streufert, Creative Director, Weber Marketing Group
- Dr. Neil Goldman, CEO/Senior Partner, Goldman Consulting & Strategy
- Kristiana Lockman, Senior Account Manager, Weber Marketing Group
- Mike Bartoo, Regional Manager, Marquis Software
- John Mathes, Senior Brand Strategist, Weber Marketing Group
- Todd Kern, Chief Marketing Officer, Elevations Credit Union
Don’t miss this exciting and educational executive marketing certification opportunity. Learn more and register at cues.org/SOSM or contact CUES at 800-252-2664.