Weber Marketing Group is seeking a passionate, self-motivated and relationship driven individual to join our Client Services team as an Account Coordinator.
- Assist Account Managers on branding, marketing campaigns, media plan management, segmented direct mail, web projects, social media, collateral and billing
- Write conference reports, assist in developing creative briefs, creation of work orders, project schedules and tracking, proposals and project billing
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously on a day-to-day basis; schedule and prioritize projects within strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication - present information clearly and concisely to clients, vendors and agency teams
- Excellent written communication -- conference reports, work orders, schedules, client feedback
- Fiscally minded; comfortable with numbers, eye for detail
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Two years agency account coordinator experience
- Highly organized, incredible ability to prioritize and juggle tasks
- Passionate attitude, curiosity to learn; resourceful
- Ability to collaborate, engage and work well in a team environment
- Operates with a sense of urgency; ability to work fast
As part of the Weber Marketing Group team, you'll enjoy working in Seattle's South Lake Union neighborhood, only a short trolley-ride to Lake Union, the heart of downtown, and Pike's Place Market. Plus, our office is located inside one of the first Gold LEED buildings built in decades and represents our values as an agency.
Competitive salary and robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, vacation and sick time.
Interested parties should send resume and salary history to: email@example.com.