Two weber leaders featured on best practice brand building at The Financial Brand Forum in las vegas in may.
Weber Marketing's Josh Streufert and Karen McGaughey speak on building distinctive brand identity & culture.
Hosted by The Financial Brand, The Financial Brand Forum helps the world's top financial marketers and senior leaders tackle their biggest branding, marketing, technology and retail challenges. Weber Marketing's senior leaders and principals Josh Streufert and Karen McGaughey will both speak on building game changing brand strategies, distinctive identities and cultures that shape results and increase performance.
Weber Marketing Group will also be co-sponsoring the Espresso Cafe in the main lobby of the Forum conference area with free lattes and espresso each morning of the 2-day conference. Stop by and meet the Weber Marketing team.
Up first on Monday, May 16th, Weber Marketing's Creative Director Josh Streufert leads a hands-on 3-hour pre-conference workshop filled with strategies, unique approaches, case studies and brand experience insights into building a powerful brand identity. The take-home Brand Identity Workshop manual alone is worth the price of admission.
Branding Workshop: Building a powerful, integrated brand identity
Monday, May 16th, 1:00pm-4:30pm
Nearly half of all consumers see no difference between financial brands. How do you rise above the noise and get noticed in a crowded and commoditized market?
In this intensive, behind-the-scenes workshop, you’ll learn how to build a differentiated and distinctive integrated brand identity — one with the emotional resonance you need to grow. Create a powerful and cohesive experience that aligns every aspect of your brand — from web and online channels, to branches and social media.
- How to articulate your brand value beyond rates, fees and service
- How to create fresh, new brand experiences across all touchpoints and marketing channels
- How to create a dynamic brand personality with emotional appeal that resonates with your most important and profitable segments
- The keys to building a brand that increases share of wallet, builds brand loyalty, achieves organizational strategic initiatives and drives ROI
Because of popular demand, Weber Marketing's V.P. Client Services Karen McGaughey's presentation with client Allegacy Federal Credit Union's Garrick Throckmorton on internal culture building will be repeated twice: first on the conference opening day Tuesday, May 17th and again on Wednesday, May 18th. Attendees can expect rich insights into the value and impacts of linking their brand to a highly focused internal culture
Internal Culture Building: Supercharging Employees for Maximum Brand ROI
Tuesday, May 17th at 3:00pm and Wednesday, May 18th at 11:00am
Great companies understand that organizational and financial success hinges on linking “brand” with “culture.” Yet many financial institutions are trapped in "cultural limbo" — where their brands languish, employees lose passion, and organic growth slows. But with the right cultural strategy, you can take your brand to new levels of performance, alignment and consistency
What you'll learn:
- The fundamental steps you must take to achieve synergy between your internal employee culture and your brand strategy
- How to align, inspire and direct your entire workforce to live your brand in bold, fresh ways
- How to uncover and overcome cultural roadblocks and organizational silos holding your brand back