Learn the keys to strategy-focused marketing
An Executive Certification Program Presented by CUES
July 14-16, 2014 in Seattle
Effective strategic marketing communicates your credit union’s value, sets your brand apart, improves the member experience, and drives bottom line growth and profitability. It's time to dial it up.
Join the Credit Union Executives Society (CUES) in Seattle on July 14th for the School of Strategic Marketing, led by Mark Weber, CEO of Weber Marketing Group. This high level two-year program is designed for senior leaders and credit union marketing executives who want to learn the keys to strategy-focused marketing, culture, channel design and branding. Space is absolutely limited and last year's class filled quickly.
Accomplished US and Canadian thought-leaders and experts will guide attendees in discussions, application and case studies on:
- Building and implementing a marketing strategy that drives results and increases ROI.
- Evolving the role of the marketing team and your senior leadership to impact your organization and culture.
- Leveraging marketing's growing role in channel strategies: online, mobile, branch, effective SEO, and social media engagement.
- Applying effective market research to segment, assess brand distinction, and drive mission-critical strategies.
- Bringing vision to life through branding and cultural transformation.
- Learning how Nintendo of America and Starbucks build cultural engagement and organizational development.
- Moving your brand to a market-leading position.
Get an unprecedented opportunity for backstage tours at some of the world's leading brands - The Gates Foundation (first year class) and Nordstrom (second year class).
Don't miss this exciting and educational executive marketing certification opportunity. Click here to register or contact CUES at 800-252-2664.
Premier US and Canadian Speakers:
Tim Russell, Manager, Learning and Development, Nintendo of America
Mark Weber, CEO Weber Marketing Group
Kelly Schrader, Senior VP/Chief Operations & Risk Officer, OnPoint Community Credit Union
Mike Watson, Principal, Wazuku Advisory Group
Josh Streufert, Creative Director, Weber Marketing Group
Dr. Neil Goldman, CEO/Senior Partner, Goldman Consulting & Strategy
Kristiana Lockman, Senior Account Manager, Weber Marketing Group
Mike Bartoo, Regional Manager, Marquis Software
John Mathes, Director of Brand Strategy, Weber Marketing Group