Weber Marketing Group’s CEO Mark Weber and VP Marketing Randy Schultz will be among the faculty at the Credit Union Executive Society’s (CUES) School of Strategic Marketing, July 16–18 in Seattle, Wash.
Designed for credit union marketing executives, Weber and Schultz will share insights into the key elements in strategy-focused marketing and data-driven decision making. Topics to be covered include:
- What are the emerging impact drivers of profitable member growth and revenue? Where does social media fit in the mix?
- Is there bad market research? What are the most effective uses of market research in building a solid strategy and improving marketing results?
- How can marketing help engineer positive cultural transformation that enhances the overall brand experience for staff and members?
- What does the 21st century CMO look like to CEOs – and how do I get there?
- How can marketing integrate into long-range market analysis, branch planning, business development and new technologies to drive growth?
Mark is one of North America’s top branding, strategic marketing and branch retail specialists in the financial services industry. He has been involved in consumer marketing for over 28 years and his agency has consulted with over 30 of North America’s top 150 credit unions and regional community banks. Randy has more than 30 years of financial marketing experience. He now acts as a mentor to others, sharing his knowledge of the industry and how to reach target markets.
For more information, contact CUES at 800-252-2664 or 608-271-2664, ext. 340 or via email at [email protected]
Click here to register.