The 2015 Financial Brand Forum is coming up this April
Weber Marketing Group is leading an invaluable pre-conference brand culture workshop.
Hurry, space is limited!
Date: Wednesday, April 29
Time: 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
Location: Caesars Palace Resort – Workshop Space A
Cost: $249 per person
Merriam-Webster named "culture" as its 2014 Word of the Year. Ask any bank or credit union what differentiates them and invariably most answer "our service." But if everyone is saying "our friendly service is better," they can't all be right. Good research often reveals the fallacy of that illusion.
Join Weber Marketing Group's Mark Weber, CEO, Karen McGaughey, VP Client Services and Brooke Coughlan, Brand Trainer, and Reg Marrinier, VP Retail Banking for BlueShore Financial, in this pre-conference workshop immediately following the Zappos Company Culture Tour, sponsored by Weber Marketing Group, at the Financial Brand Forum.
How can you truly leverage staff to deliver a unique, powerful branded experience? Join a team of cultural design experts from Weber Marketing Group for this highly interactive, three-hour workshop. Dig deep into the keys that will unlock ways to align, inspire and direct your entire workforce to live your brand in bold, fresh ways.
What you'll learn:
- Key insights from Zappos on brand culture.
- How to drive your financial institution’s brand value from the inside-out.
- How the right cultural strategy will elevate your brand to new levels of performance, alignment and consistency.
- How Enterprise onboards, retains and empowers millennials at record levels.
- The transformational shifts required to deliver a truly unique, branded experience.
- BlueShore Financial's journey to brand culture building to create a unique, affluent Canadian model.
- Ways to unite employees behind your distinct brand promise to be brand ambassadors.
- The steps you can take and processes you can use to get staff on board with your brand so that they live it out — every day.
- How to fuse HR into the branding process, and how to go beyond basic service or sales training.
The workshop includes many bank, credit union and corporate case studies and interactive exercises that will show you how to create a competitive brand advantage by strengthening your internal culture.