Weber Marketing Group is seeking a passionate, self-motivated and relationship driven individual to join our Client Services team with a minimum of five years agency, or financial services marketing background or experience.
- Work as part of a larger Client Services team to understand client goals/objectives and challenges, translating those into marketing strategies with clearly defined sets of marketing actions and tactics
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously on a day-to-day basis; schedule and prioritize projects within strict deadlines including branding, campaigns, media plans, segmented direct mail, web projects, and social media
- Strong marketing consulting and project management skills and the ability to oversee all aspects of project planning, budget management and partner coordination
- Build relationships with new clients, plus maintain and grow long-term existing client base
- Educate and inform clients on industry trends, tools and agency services
- Serve as the liaison between client and agency (client day-to-day contact)
- Fiscally minded; comfortable with numbers
- Financial services marketing experience a HUGE plus
- Confident and skilled in making group presentations; presenting clearly and concisely to clients, vendors and agency teams
- Excellent written and copy editing skills – marketing strategies/plans, creative briefs, work orders, schedules, proposals
- Resourceful and investigative by nature
- Ability to engage and work well within teams
- Operates with a sense of urgency; ability to work fast and juggle many aspects of project planning and implementation
As part of the Weber Marketing Group team, you’ll enjoy working in Seattle’s South Lake Union neighborhood, only a short trolley ride to Lake Union, the heart of downtown, and Pike’s Place Market. Plus, our office is located inside one of the first Gold LEED buildings built in decades and represents our values as an agency.
Competitive salary and robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401-k, vacation and sick time.
Interested parties should send resume and salary requirements to: [email protected] (no phone calls please).