5 things you must know about building a distinctive brand
Why do brands fail to deliver big results? Too often, when executive teams are not careful, brand building can drift away to the path of least resistance—resulting in an ineffective ‘try-to-be-everything-to-everyone-me-too’ brands. Building a distinctive brand that accelerates awareness and results requires boldness. No guts, no glory.
Join Karen McGaughey, VP of Client Services, as she shares critical insights on how to build a distinctive and high performing brand including: assessing your brand’s relevance in the market; uncovering brand distinction in a commoditized industry; increasing target audience appeal (especially among millennials).
You'll also hear from Kim Faucher, VP of Marketing at Trailhead, a small Oregon credit union whose rebranding project has literally revolutionized internal culture building and driven record growth results in less than one year. After more than seven years of no member growth, Trailhead has set new records for loan growth, web traffic, and net new members (especially millennial borrowers) after rebranding. Internal staff morale and performance is off the charts.
- How to assess your brand's relevance
- Secrets to uncovering your unique brand distinction
- How to overcome branding obstacles and avoid pitfalls
- What attracts and appeals to millennials and how to stand apart from other financial service providers
- How personality and emotions drive brand distinction in commoditized industries like financial services
- How to ignite consumer engagement, increase customer retention and build brand loyalty that hits the bottom line
This webinar is for anyone in pursuit of a breakthrough brand that drives performance and truly sets you apart from your competition.