Weber Marketing Group is sponsoring the Zappos tours.
"Zappos culture tour" - Tuesday, May 31st at 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM
The Zappos tour experience is a 90-minute glimpse into the Zappos family culture. You'll get to say hello to some of Zappos' amazing culture-filled departments, such as HR and their Customer Loyalty Team. There will also be other Zapponians, and maybe a special guest appearance here or there, along the way as well.
Why do we think you’ll love this look under the Zappos hood?
- You'll take back ideas you can implement at your credit union.
- You'll see how out how it’s not about the money it takes to energize your staff, but it’s more about hiring the right people.
- You'll learn how to build a service brand that can be lived out by everyone at your organization, every day.
All you have to do is hop on a bus and take it all in!
Randy Schultz, our VP Marketing, is leading a culture building workshop after the zappos tours.
"zapping your credit union brand" - Tuesday, May 31st at 5:00 PM
What you'll learn:
- Practical applications on what you want your credit union to look and sound like, with a little Zappos mixed in
- How to combine brand and culture for an experience that will blow the socks off your credit union's members
- How to get buy-in from your CEO and HR to implement what you’re going to build into your brand