Date: Tuesday, May 8th
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Location: The Cosmopolitan, Mont Royal Room
Success with any digital transformation initiative requires big cultural shifts and a total organizational commitment. That’s where the art of effective leadership and focus pays off. But it also takes the science of a solid data analytics foundation — insights rooted in customer behaviors, people’s preferences, shopping signals, channel usage patterns and product propensity models. In this session, learn how to fuse it all together into one tightly-aligned strategic plan for digital transformation.
What you'll learn:
- A proven systematic approach to digital transformation
- Where to get started, and how to drive the digital transformation process forward
- How to define buyer personas and create a profitable segmentation strategy within your digital strategy
- How to identify and tackle customer pain points and relevant lifestyle triggers
- How to make the shift from traditional marketing channels and product campaigns to digital media
- How to generate digital, video and social media marketing messages that are highly personalized, relevant and measurable