Using innovative design to brand user experiences
In early 2014, BECU, one of America’s largest credit unions at $12 billion, launched one of the most innovative new branch business models yet: an Advisory Hub that stands minutes from Microsoft headquarters, surrounded by Seattle’s mass affluent high-tech eastside community.
This new branch features electronic queuing software, teller-less cash delivery, tablet banking stations, curved ribbon walls of digital video, LED motion graphic light walls, advisory consumer and business banking, investments and mortgage lending, and a high level of hospitality.
Learn from the insights, strategy and process behind the success of this bold new branch business model - from BECU VP Marketing Stephen Black; Mark Weber, CEO of Weber Marketing Group; and Josh Streufert, Creative Director of Weber Marketing Group.
- How creating a new Branch Business Model (and not just a new branch), led by a unique brand and compelling vision, can unify your customer experiences.
- Why cross-functional team processes are critical to lead innovation and higher levels of collaboration.
- How to decide which technologies are right for your market and audiences.
- How to improve performance results—from NPS scores to deeper relationships, better staff engagement, and greater (or elevated) loan and investment performance.
- Insights from other innovative branch models including Canada's Vancity and BlueShore Financial.