Learn how effective messaging in today’s branch can shape behaviors and lead to retention, increased share of wallet, brand advocacy and many other benefits.
Your branch network represents a unique message distribution channel where you control the placement, the creative, the timing and the success measurement of your marketing program. You would be hard pressed to efficiently control these variables in any other advertising medium.
Weber Marketing Group’s John Mathes and Codigo’s Nick Isaacs provide practical insight, strategy and tips for a successful in-branch digital and environmental communications program.
They’ll be exploring:
- Effective message placement hierarchy and strategy
- Finding the balance of digital, paper-based, semi-permanent and environmental messages
- Creating more compelling messaging and storytelling
- Best practices in digital interactivity – screens, kiosks, tablets, videos
- Digital deployment – multiple channels and screen configuration
- Goal setting for results