MOBILIZING YOUR BRAND AND CULTURE IN A DYNAMICALLY SHIFTING DIGITAL WORLD.
Free Webinar on Wednesday, March 21st at 10:00 a.m. PST
As the digital landscape evolves at an exponential pace, credit union and community bank leaders scramble to create digital strategies, business intelligence (BI) plans, upgrade online banking, marketing automation, branch innovation, API’s and AI tools. Challenges are quickly arising.
- How do you lead the transformation of a traditional operational culture (and legacy products) into a range of digital projects?
- What do these shifts all mean to your future brand and experiences?
- Will you remain relevant, timely and helpful to your clients and prospects?
- How do you align your people to move as fast as the landscape is changing – while avoiding costly siloes and delays?
In this webinar, you’ll learn the five Keys to Building a new Brand & Marketing Road Map:
- Precision Focus, Analytics & Targeting
- Organizational Transformation towards Brand Alignment
- Balanced Strategies & Focused Execution
- Campaigns to Personalization
- Adaptive Product & Experience Innovation using BI tools
Join Mark Weber, CEO of Weber Marketing Group, for a thought-provoking look into the processes, analytical tools and journey that is helping create organizational alignment around digital evolution road maps – that provide greater audience relevance (internal and external) focused around competitive brand distinction, experiences and increased performance.
Register now for this FREE webinar on Wednesday, March 21st at 10:00 a.m. PST.