Why financial institutions need to make their social media more social (and how you can start today).
If you've been approaching your social media as just another media channel, it's time to shake up that thinking! From internal policies to audience-generated content, hear real-world ways to make your social media program more brand-relevant, higher performing, and more fun to manage.
Charlotte Boutz and Kristiana Lockman will share practical tips for improving the quality of your social media efforts, in order to drive more meaningful relationships with your target audience and your staff.
- How to take a "social first" approach to your social media.
- How to empower every employee to contribute to your success.
- Internal policies that promote (or prevent) a social media-friendly culture.
- How to use social media to learn about what really matters to your target audience.
- Different content strategies for financial service brands.
- When it's smart to pay for reach (and when it's not!).
- How the rise of mobile means we need to think differently about social.